Willamette Valley Water Polo Club (WVWPC)
Code of Conduct
The WVWPC has established a standard of behavior for all registered athletes of the club. Each member must understand that during participation in club practices, events and tournaments, they are representing their club and community. In order to foster sportsmanship appropriate conduct and personal responsibility, each athlete is expected to:
- Conduct him/herself in a responsible and respectful manner;
- Exhibit outstanding sportsmanship towards all players;
- Encourage his/her teammates at all times;
- Not participate in any form of hazing or initiation at any time;
- Respect the property of others whether personal or public;
- Not engage in criminal behavior;
- Not engage in sexual harassment of any kind;
- Not engage in brutality of any kind;
- Agree to abide by other policies instituted by WVWPC;
- Acknowledge that a breach or failure of this Code of Conduct may result in disciplinary action up to and including removal from the team by the Head Coach;
- Abide by WVWPC’s Substance Abuse policy.
By selecting yes, that you agree, the Athlete and parent or legal guardian, signifies understanding of the Code of Conduct and agrees to abide by all requirements.
Agreement recorded in database at time of acceptance.